Here are our booking terms and conditions….
Please contact us should you require clarification on any of the points below – we would be happy to help with your query.
- The prices we quote are per room per night based on 2 adults sharing including breakfast for 2 people and homemade cake on arrival.
- Please note that when you click to book you will be re-directed to our booking engine operated by Farm Stay UK. They quote prices PER PERSON PER ROOM. Sorry if this is confusing!
- All prices include VAT at 20%.
- Stay 5 nights or more and receive 10% discount on these prices.
- We are able to let a maximum of 2 rooms at any one time at the single occupancy rate.
- We accept children (aged 2 – 16 years) in all our rooms and in our extra special rooms except Swallows Nest where we are unable to accommodate children. We also accept children in our cottages. Maximum of 2 children sharing in our B&B rooms.
- Children occupying an adult’s bed will pay the full adult rate.
- Well behaved dogs are only accepted in Cowman’s Cottage by prior arrangement. £100 fully refundable damages deposit required in advance taken directly via the Dairy Barns admin office.
- Please contact us for our full cancellation policy.
- Payment are made via the Farm Stay UK website. Payments for additional goods and services can be made by cash or personal cheque with bankers card and all major credit/debit cards are accepted. Vouchers will be sent by post next day.
- For those with mobility requirements we provide an accessibility statement on our website offering more information on our facilities and restrictions.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorised Dairy Barns employees on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
- Customer records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail.
- We reserve the right to terminate any agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway.
- We do not monitor or review the content of other parties’ websites which are linked to from this website. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites.
- Dairy Barns reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.
- Dairy Barns is a trading name of Bruce Deane and Partners, Lound Farm, Hickling Lane, Hicking, Norfolk, NR12 0BE. VAT number GB304858366.
© Dairy Barns 2013. All Rights Reserved