Rambling Rose looks out over the farmyard and is especially suitable for guests with limited mobility or wheelchair users. This lovely light and airy room has wonderfully comfy twin beds with crisp linen and cosy duvets. The wider doorways and layout of this room leave plenty of space for wheelchair access and it also features a large wet room style bathroom with a shower seat. Rambling Rose is located closer to the Breakfast Barn than other rooms Like all our rooms it has those important little finishing touches with luxury Body Shop toiletries, delicious chocolates on your pillow, a variety of magazines, fresh flowers and of course television/DVD and hot drinks tray with fresh milk.
(children welcome aged 2 and over)
|£20 per child|
Prices are per room per night based on 2 adults sharing including breakfast for 2 people and homemade cake on arrival. All prices include VAT at 20%. Stay 5 nights or more and receive 10% discount on these prices.
We let a maximum of 2 rooms at any one time on the single occupancy rate.
There is a minimum of a 2 nights stay at weekends in all the rooms on Bank Holiday Weekends and the months of May, June, July and August.
Sorry but no children under aged 2 or under, children’s prices are charged for the ages of 3 to 16 years of age. Maximum of 2 children sharing in any room. Children occupying an adult’s bed will pay the full adult rate.
Prices include VAT @ 20%
You are welcome to book online with us via the Farmstay website. It is a secure site and we are members of the Farmstay group.
However please read the following terms and conditions first.
- Prices on the Farmstay website are listed per room per night
- If you are booking single occupancy you must click the single supplement button
- You will receive e-mail confirmation direct from Dairy Barns within 24 hours of your online booking (and normally much sooner)
- If you are booking with a voucher this cannot be done online, please e-mail or call to make a reservation
- Reservations for children staying in your room (where applicable) should also be made online
If you are unsure don’t hesitate to book direct via e-mail or telephone