We can promise you a very warm and friendly welcome at Dairy Barns which is beautifully situated in the picturesque village of Hickling nestled between the glorious waterways of the Norfolk Broads and the stunning Norfolk coastline. Dairy Barns form part of Lound Farm, a working family farm covering 360 acres of environmentally managed grazing marshes and arable land owned and run by Hannah and Ian Deane. We love welcoming people to our home and pride ourselves on doing everything possible to help you enjoy your stay with us. Whether you are planning to stay for a short break or a longer holiday we want to be sure that you’ll be just as happy to stay in as you will be to spend your days out exploring the wonderful Norfolk coast and countryside.
We offer 6 cosy rooms, 3 extra-special rooms and 2 self-catering holiday cottages. There’s a very relaxed atmosphere, a gentle smattering of luxury and plenty of flexibility. Our friendly staff will happily share their local knowledge to help you plan and make the most of your days away.
You’ll love our farmhouse breakfasts freshly prepared with local produce and served in our beautiful main barn or if you prefer you can treat yourself to a well earned lie-in and have breakfast in bed.
- Luxury en-suite accommodation
- Excellent base to explore Norfolk – well located for great local activities including walking, cycling and bird watching
- Wireless Internet connectivity throughout
- Plenty of private undercover parking
- Wonderful field views over our very own working family farm
- Cosy rooms and luxury extra-special rooms spread over two floors with private gardens
- A choice of two self-catering cottages giving you complete flexibility
- Non-smoking throughout
- Dogs welcome in Cowman’s Cottage