Seaside is a lovely light and airy room looking out over our courtyard garden and is decorated in a cool sea-blue theme with patchwork quilt on the wonderfully comfy super king size bed. Like all our rooms it is comfortable, spacious, well-equipped and has those important little finishing touches with luxury Body Shop toiletries, delicious chocolates on your pillow, a variety of magazines, fresh flowers and of course television/DVD and hot drinks tray with fresh milk. The en-suite bathroom has a power shower and luxury towels. Seaside can also accommodate up to 2 children in cots or put-me-up beds – please ask us for details.
(children welcome aged 2 and over)
|£20 per child|
We let a maximum of 2 rooms at any one time on the single occupancy rate. There is a minimum of a 2 nights stay at weekends in all the rooms on Bank Holiday Weekends and the months of May, June, July and August.
Sorry but no children under aged 2 or under, children’s prices are charged for the ages of 3 to 16 years of age. Maximum of 2 children sharing in any room. Children occupying an adult’s bed will pay the full adult rate.
You are welcome to book online with us via the Farmstay website. It is a secure site and we are members of the Farmstay group.
However please read the following terms and conditions first.
- Prices on the Farmstay website are listed per room per night
- If you are booking single occupancy you must click the single supplement button
- You will receive e-mail confirmation direct from Dairy Barns within 24 hours of your online booking (and normally much sooner)
- If you are booking with a voucher this cannot be done online, please e-mail or call to make a reservation
- Reservations for children staying in your room (where applicable) should also be made online
If you are unsure don’t hesitate to book direct via e-mail or telephone