Kingfisher looks out over the farmyard and is especially suitable for guests with limited mobility or wheelchair users.
This lovely light and airy room over looking the farmyard and fields has wonderfully comfy twin beds with crisp linen and cosy duvets.
The wider doorways and layout of this room leave plenty of space for wheelchair access and it also features a large wet room style bathroom with a shower seat.
Kingfisher is located closer to the Breakfast Barn than other rooms and benefits from the afternoon sunshine.
Like all our rooms it has those important little finishing touches with luxury toiletries, fluffy towels, fresh flowers, hairdryer and of course television and hot drinks tray.
If you have any specific questions about the Kingfisher room and its suitability for your needs don’t hesitate to ask.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Twin beds (can be super king on request)
- Farmhouse Breakfast included. This can be served in your room or in the main Breakfast Barn, whichever you would prefer
- Flat screen TV
- Wet room with shower seat
- Comfort height toilet
- Ample off road & undercover parking
- Minimum 2 night stay on a Friday and Saturday night