Following on from the success of last year, we will be open throughout Christmas Holidays and New Year and would love to welcome you to stay with us. We will close only for Christmas Eve and Christmas Night.
- The Barns will be fully decorated with real trees and lots of Christmas Sparkle.
- As always, our fabulous breakfast will be included with complementary fizz for those staying on New Year Eve
- It is a perfect time to see the seal pups on Horsey beach and for long winter walks by the sea. As you know, tourist information is our thing, so we will make sure we are up to date with all Christmas and New Year’s events locally so you can enjoy what our part of Norfolk offers. The New Years day fireworks at Cromer are really great way of rounding off the celebrations
- No minimum stay in the bed and breakfast
- December and January cottage availability other than 23 December until 3 January
- If you have any questions or would like to make a booking, please get in touch with Hannah on 01692 598243. We will be happy to help, and remember, you will always get the best price by booking direct.
Looking forward to seeing some of you for festive and New Year celebrations
Hannah and Ian x