Part of what we offer here is lots of local knowledge and tourist information. Breakfast is a key time for this, where we chat and suggest days out and ideas for anyone looking for inspiration. So today, as an example, we have guests doing all of the following – I wish I could join them!
- Visiting the Seals at Horsey as there are still lots of them on the beach
- East Ruston Gardens opens at lunchtime, and the Spring planting is just amazing
- Driving up the coast towards Cromer (I love Cromer!) for a wander down the pier followed by driving inland to Holt to shop, shop and eat tea and cake in the many delicious cafes
- A National Trust day, the two closest houses are Blickling and Felbrigg. I love the house and parkland at Blickling (and the Buckinghamshire Arms Pub next door) at Felbrigg the walled garden is something really special along with some great parkland walks
- Hiring a day boat, the broads are still quiet, and the Spring sunshine will make for a perfect day. My choice would be to get one from Wroxham and then head towards Coltishall for lunch at the Rising Sun and ice cream on the common